muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Solarsystem Climate Change I_vote_lcapSolarsystem Climate Change I_voting_barSolarsystem Climate Change I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Solarsystem Climate Change I_vote_lcapSolarsystem Climate Change I_voting_barSolarsystem Climate Change I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solarsystem Climate Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Solarsystem Climate Change Empty
PostSubject: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:33 pm

I made this video using pictures downloaded from the SOHO archive (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory). Solarsystem Climate Change 139183

Because I got copyright warnings for the music and did not want to get my channel with flight videos closed down for this, I uploaded the video to a different channel, there I did not get a warning. Neutral

Trying to show what I noticed on SOHO LASCO2 satellite. Already mentioned it before on the forum, but then I only used a few pictures. Took some time to download everything from the SOHO archive, and make it into a video. Think it is clear to see now what is happening, though maybe need to watch a few times. To make it easier, watch the outer edge, and how it is starting to glow brighter each year.

/what

Last edited by CANNER on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Should mention this glow is not in the visible spectrum of the human eye, not yet anyway.

But that does not matter, this glow represents an accumulation of something. (make a guess here... radiation, helium, cosmic wave, Betelgeuse went supernova, incoming red dwarfstar, particles from the superheated 'gascloud' called 'the Local Fluff', which the solarsystem is moving in to.)

Whatever it is, if it gets worse, it could become a serious problem. Solarsystem Climate Change 382659
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 10:24 am

Nice work on the video m8 but I`m still a bit confused.
Do you mean the edge of the sun ?

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 pm

I kind of thought that maybe it wasn't very clear, thanks for saying you don't really see what's the point.
Though I'm sure once you do see, you will think 'omg, how did I miss that?'

Think I will redo the video, to make it more easy to see. Add some arrows or something.

The timeperiod I used is quite long, and the glow starts very dim and slow. That's why I added some speedups, to try make it more obvious.
For a long time you can hardly notice the glow, though it is present. Only near the end of the sequence, years 2015,2016,2017 the glows becomes a lot brighter.
I had to use this long timeperiod to show how it was before, and how subtle the glow starts increasing over the years since 2012.

For now I will add this picture to show where to look. In the squares you can see a slight glow along the edge of image.
This pic is from 2016, now a half year later into 2017, the glow has increased quite a lot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Re-edited the video to try improve and make more clear what the video is about. Also raised the bitrate to improve the quality, which was messed up by youtubecompression. Looks a bit better now. Also the added arrows and closeups that help showing where to look.

Please let me know if it's still not visible. Solarsystem Climate Change 139183

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 am

Solarsystem Climate Change 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solarsystem Climate Change   Solarsystem Climate Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solarsystem Climate Change
Page 1 of 1