muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:29 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_vote_lcapEachine EV100 FPV goggles I_voting_barEachine EV100 FPV goggles I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_vote_lcapEachine EV100 FPV goggles I_voting_barEachine EV100 FPV goggles I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles Empty
PostSubject: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Cheap!! Surprised  The elastic cord head strap doesn't look very comfy, but for the rest it looks great for the little money. Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183

https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-EV100-720540-5_8G-72CH-FPV-Goggles-With-Dual-Antennas-Fan-7_4V-1000mAh-Battery-p-1182469.html?rmmds=home-bottom-hotNew

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Bugger. It's only temporarily that cheap.  Rolling Eyes

Banggood wrote:

These goggles will be on sale at a special price of $ 99.99 during our anniversary promotion, 
from 10:00am on September the 7th to 10:00am on September the 10th of GMT+8
Please click the "Alert Me On Arrival" button to avoid missing the deal. 
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:09 am

I've got my eye on these too, I have a couple of reservations though, they're not going to be FatShark killers, but this style of Goggle at this price is great....
If it had Diversity I'd be in, but with that missing and no DVR plus no slots for corrected lenses, which is fair enough for this price, I may give these ma miss...

These however could actually be FatShark killlers, better price than FatShark, better features...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Impressive specs that Topsky, but you do pay full price. The 42 degrees fov, 1280x720 resolution is awesome ofcourse. Surprised

The Eachine's normal price at 300 comes pretty close, which I would never spend on it. Considering the quality and specs, $99 is the perfect price for that Eachine.
Must add that I seriously doubt that Eachine is a real special low price bargain. Very possible that $99 is the actual price, but they make it appear like it is on special offer to promote the new goggles and sell as much as possible on release.

Still very tempted to buy the Eachine goggles, but something tells me that soon there will be other cheap goggles with even better specs.

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 33040
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Yep I agree I was going to say this, I'll put all money on the fact that that's not a discounted price at all, it's THE price it's going to be within £20~ish....
Plus they're £80 on Eachine's website who are the ones claming the "bullshit" discount...
For me these new TopSky's could be the ones, we shall see...
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:06 am

Don`t miss out  Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183

Banggood wrote:
These goggles will be on sale at a special price of $ 99.99 during our anniversary promotion, 
from 10:00am on September the 7th to 10:00am on September the 10th of GMT+8
Please preorder it as soon as possible to avoid missing the deal.  
(Price will rise to $159.99 normally after anniversary promotion)

First Come,First Serve! Order placed will be shipped in sequence.
(Don't order with other item together especially the out-of-stock product is the best choice to avoid the failure of shipping)

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Quote :
(Price will rise to $159.99 normally after anniversary promotion)

I'm going to wait, it will become cheaper again after a short while.

At first they made it look as if the price would go up to 350 after the sale ended.

It still says so on the product page:

Quote :
Presale Price: US$ 99.99 US$349.99

cool
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Yeh thanks Mucky, going to get the TopSky ones myself, these are great but ultimately not what I want....
The pre-sales sold several thousand straight away, did you get one?
Earlier they had 4100 ish pre-sales, that's over 5 thousand now, wow!
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:49 am

I`m waiting to see some reviews first,i can`t believe over
4000 people would buy something this expensive and a 100
Euro`s or Pounds is expensive to most people,without some
reviews to compare the product.

I hope they are excellent but I suspect they will have some
problems and be lacking in some area`s.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

PapaLazarou wrote:
If it had Diversity I'd be in, but with that missing and no DVR plus no slots for corrected lenses
It has diversity, there is a DVR module, and unless your eyes are really bad you maybe dont need corrected lenses.
Quote :

Found these links in the forum section:

Output to DVR?

And:

What's the advantage of 2 antennas with only 1 receiver?

And:

Diopter lenses

muckyman wrote:
I`m waiting to see some reviews first,i can`t believe over
4000 people would buy something this expensive and a 100
Euro`s or Pounds is expensive to most people,without some
reviews to compare the product.

I hope they are excellent but I suspect they will have some
problems and be lacking in some area`s.

I am sure these goggles are worth the money, even when price goes up to normal. A lot of people still fly with the old cheap version Fatshark goggles, for them this is the thing they have been waiting for. Quality may not be topnotch, but they will be much better then the goggles(Fatshark Attitude V2) I use now, because of the newer technology.

Kinda regret waiting with buying, but now the season is almost ending, I rather wait till next season. The goggles I have now will last till then. Developments are going so fast, by then there probably are more options for cheaper better goggles.

But if you don't have goggles, these will be the best cheap way to experience flying FPV. Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183

This video shows the excellent videoquality inside the goggles

Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:53 am

I was referring to True Diversity which it doesn't have I should have made that clear.
True being much more complex, more sensitive way of detecting the signal differences between aerials.
Normal aerial diversity is great though and far better than 1 single aerial.

And as for DVR, it does not have that at all, it simply has the ability for you to plug in a DVR module, so does any other Goggles that have a video out or DVI port, unless there's something I've missed there is no DVR.

Although I love what these can do for the price, they do not have True diversity and they do not have DVR capability built in, but I'm looking for capabilities not cheap price necessarily. I don't simply want the best you can get or else I wouldn't be interested at all in these, but I'd rather have those things mentioned than not have them of course, having said that this DOES NOT put me off at all...

Don't get me wrong, for this price people expect these extra things, I don't expect these at all, for the price it's superb, what interests me more than the price are it's abilities, or lets say potential abilities. This will be mod-able, which interests me a lot, and now I've got a 3D Printer on the way, it interests me even more.
cool
Oh yeh, did I forget to mention, I've been beavering away and saving and I've ordered a Creailty CR10 from the Warehouse of Dreams... Wink
But I'm still waiting for my Helping Octopus Hands from the Warehouse of "Darn BangGood doesn't have it", GearBest, gits!!!

Modding for me includes... Adding true diversity, addiing built in DVR etc, generally being able to maul it a bit to suit what I want, without hiking the final total price too high...

Speaking of modding, this looks interesting....
Smile

Part 2 just posted...

I love these goggles, i wanted them to have more, but at the price, perfect IMHO, and most of all Hackable! Wink

Canner wrote:
...these will be the best cheap way to experience flying FPV.
I totally agree Mr Canner Wink

...Anyone want any pegs printing? ...any colour, any size, come get yer pegs!
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Quote :
Oh yeh, did I forget to mention, I've been beavering away and saving and I've ordered a Creailty CR10 from the Warehouse of Dreams... Eachine EV100 FPV goggles Icon_wink

That's quite awesome, very nice. Specially if you can design your own printouts with 3Dstudio or AutoCAD for example, not just download prefabs. Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 pm

CANNER wrote:
That's quite awesome, very nice. Specially if you can design your own printouts with 3Dstudio or AutoCAD for example, not just download prefabs.  Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183

Heeell yes, hehe, that's the plan, sort off...
...for the past year or so I've taught myself Maya, and firstly I dived in at the deep end and 90% constructed a Yamaha YZR-M1 motorbike, in full, but it was only a practise.

So this is basically how I funded the printer, myself and a friend started a company doing VR games/projects/presentations. Our first project was to get a 3D presentation for flats in the old BBC Centre building working in VR for a company in London. There was lots of tidying up to do with getting the project to work efficiently on Desktop hardware, including bugs and unfinished parts and merging several indivual flat presentations into 1 project, including stuff to do with poly reduction and lighting issues to name a few... Which we've now finished, sort of but it's come back with a missing Helios Statue that sits in the central round courtyard, that I'm just about to start today.

Before this Helios addition that turned up yesterday we were working on a VR experience including a lighthouse. This is my second attempt at drawing in Maya, it's going really well...
I moved the main body of the lighthouse over so you can see the spiral staircase...

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles Lighth10

Oh, and yes of course, you an walk around it in VR with the Vive....

Sorry, hehe, long story that to answer you with I know...
But, yes, I can now design & construct my own stuff in Maya, which funded my printer, which I can now print out in real life....
And it's a top toy to play with too... Wink
cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Nice to read you're into 3D modeling and stuff, and very good you're making some money with it.
In that case it's great to be able to print your own models and build a reallife model of the project. Smile

Good job on the lighthouse, must be sweet walking around in your own models. Cool

I recently installed 3Dstudio again, going to make a short animation, though its been a long time since I've build something.

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am

CANNER wrote:
Nice to read you're into 3D modeling and stuff, and very good you're making some money with it.
In that case it's great to be able to print your own models and build a reallife model of the project. Smile

Good job on the lighthouse, must be sweet walking around in your own models. Cool

I recently installed 3Dstudio again, going to make a short animation, though its been a long time since I've build something.

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles 139183

Yeh, me and a long time Game Programming mate have been at this for some time now on the Vive mostly and finally we've made some deals.

Tis great and very satisfying and therapeutic modelling things in Maya, love it.

I was/am a game programmer by trade and have dabbled in the art/design side of things for years, it's satisfying to know I can just about pull it off.... Wink

Thanks, yes it's freakin' awesome walking around my own model hehe and it's gonna be rather cool printing it out in miniature too...

Get back into again mate, good skills to have and scratch up on...

Now I await the delivery of my very own Star Trek replicator...
cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Quote :
I might try that, though I'm behind quite a lot. I've spend years messing about with 3Dstudio. Can still find my way around the program, but so much has changed/improved. First need to do this animation, maybe after that I try some other stuff, if by then I'm not cooked from waiting on my renders. Perhaps with use of the Oculus it will be a boost to play with 3dstudio more often. Cool
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 1:16 am

CANNER wrote:
Quote :
I might try that, though I'm behind quite a lot. I've spend years messing about with 3Dstudio. Can still find my way around the program, but so much has changed/improved. First need to do this animation, maybe after that I try some other stuff, if by then I'm not cooked from waiting on my renders. Perhaps with use of the Oculus it will be a boost to play with 3dstudio more often. Cool

Cool, good luck, I enjoy it hugely pushing vertices around and chillin' to some tunes.
I can highly advise using Maya, but 3DStudio is very similar.
Also I use a Space Navigator mouse, this is honestly, literally like having a third hand, being able to rotate around without using WASD plus right click or some other dodgy combo, I bought this before I even got hold of Maya, as I knew it would be THE perfect tool.
https://www.3dconnexion.co.uk/products/spacemouse/spacenavigator.html
It's expensive, but very very good quality, solid steel cast base doesn't barely move when using, it it's simplicity itself to use...

Back to the EV100s...
The Bard has nailed it for me on these Goggles, they're perhaps not as good as others make out.
He also explains how bad antenna diversity is compared to "Proper" true separately analysed separate receiver based diversity. Important thing he points out is the interfering crossover interaction with different aerials connected.
Also the Diopter issue possibly, even with not very strong glasses, bit of a gamble TBH. Finally the FOV, it's teeny tiny Borrowers sized screen won't cut it for me either.

Not for me, fair attempt with drop is size compared to box goggle, but that comes with drop in specs too DVR Diversity, visibility, FOV.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:09 am

Quote :
Also I use a Space Navigator mouse, this is honestly, literally like having a third hand, being able to rotate around without using WASD plus right click or some other dodgy combo, I bought this before I even got hold of Maya, as I knew it would be THE perfect tool.
https://www.3dconnexion.co.uk/products/spacemouse/spacenavigator.html
It's expensive, but very very good quality, solid steel cast base doesn't barely move when using, it it's simplicity itself to use...
Always wanted one of those back when I was hobbying fulltime with 3dstudio. Only then they cost as much as a whole new pc. Laughing
Maybe I'll get one in the future, if I start doing more with 3dstudio again, don't know yet. Modeling and building is nice, but rendering is a whole different thing, it can be timeconsuming and nerve wrecking. Rolling Eyes Maybe there is some support for the Oculus Touch, but that certainly won't be as accurate as the spacenavigator.

Quote :
Back to the EV100s...
The Bard has nailed it for me on these Goggles, they're perhaps not as good as others make out.
He also explains how bad antenna diversity is compared to "Proper" true separately analysed separate receiver based diversity. Important thing he points out is the interfering crossover interaction with different aerials connected.
Also the Diopter issue possibly, even with not very strong glasses, bit of a gamble TBH. Finally the FOV, it's teeny tiny Borrowers sized screen won't cut it for me either.

Not for me, fair attempt with drop is size compared to box goggle, but that comes with drop in specs too DVR Diversity, visibility, FOV.

His eyes are red like he has been crying from dissapointment, think i'll pass.. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eachine EV100 FPV goggles   Eachine EV100 FPV goggles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eachine EV100 FPV goggles
Page 1 of 1