muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_vote_lcapCyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_voting_barCyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_vote_lcapCyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_voting_barCyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis   Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

"Rather than rely on inefficient chlorophyll to harvest sunlight, I've taught bacteria how to grow and cover their bodies with tiny semiconductor nanocrystals," says Kelsey K. Sakimoto, Ph.D., who carried out the research in the lab of Peidong Yang, Ph.D. "These nanocrystals are much more efficient than chlorophyll and can be grown at a fraction of the cost of manufactured solar panels"

Quote :
When Sakimoto fed cadmium and the amino acid cysteine, which contains a sulfur atom, to the bacteria, they synthesized cadmium sulfide (CdS) nanoparticles, which function as solar panels on their surfaces. The hybrid organism, M. thermoacetica-CdS, produces acetic acid from CO2, water and light. "Once covered with these tiny solar panels, the bacteria can synthesize food, fuels and plastics, all using solar energy," Sakimoto says. "These bacteria outperform natural photosynthesis."

The bacteria operate at an efficiency of more than 80 percent, and the process is self-replicating and self-regenerating, making this a zero-waste technology. "Synthetic biology and the ability to expand the product scope of CO2 reduction will be crucial to poising this technology as a replacement, or one of many replacements, for the petrochemical industry," Sakimoto says.

I googled 'cadmium sulfide chemtrail'.  Exclamation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage) was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles over much of the United States. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents.

Creepy, very creepy!  pale What would happen if a human ingested these bacteria...

Transhumanism in your face! What a Face

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis   Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 am

It is amazing what chemistry can do but anything to do with bacteria
always concerns me about superbugs taking over the world.
My imagination is a scary place to be.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis   Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:13 pm

muckyman wrote:
It is amazing what chemistry can do but anything to do with bacteria
always concerns me about superbugs taking over the world.
My imagination is a scary place to be.

Forget about the bacteria. I realised they're not even necessary. Just cover a human with these cadmium sulfide (CdS) nanoparticles, turn them into a big battery that will deliver enough energy to power a chip implant indefenitly. Neutral

Not sure if I understand it correctly, but maybe with help of this technology in the future humans don't need to eat anymore. Surprised

That is if humans don't end up as a foodsource for these omnivorous cyborg bacteria. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis   Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyborg bacteria outperform plants photosynthesis
Page 1 of 1