muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_vote_lcapFree Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_voting_barFree Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_vote_lcapFree Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_voting_barFree Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless Empty
PostSubject: Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless   Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm

David Icke was not allowed to speak in Canada recently. His event got cancelled by authorities. Here Icke explains what happened. Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless 139183

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless   Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 7:39 am

Icke is right on the money,can`t agree more !

They are stealthly taking away all out rights and the generation
of kids growing up now will have zero rights when they are our
age.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless   Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Surprised Icke's channel is not taken down yet with the new Youtube policy. Channels seem to be disappearing one by one. Jimmy Church had warnings about certain shows he placed on his channel, apparently all Jim Marrs interviews were flagged.

Nowadays it's already so bad, it is a small miracle Icke is not arrested yet. Considering how strict policies are when it comes to social media. Like placing a angry political reaction at an online newspaper can cause the cops to pay you a visit, or at least flag you as potential troublemaker. In fact I suspect some articles are written to rile up people on purpose, so they can easily find the vigilant ones.

/clasp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless   Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Speech Destroyers - The Gutless Leading The Clueless
Page 1 of 1