muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 9:21 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_vote_lcapOzone hole 'shrinking' I_voting_barOzone hole 'shrinking' I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_vote_lcapOzone hole 'shrinking' I_voting_barOzone hole 'shrinking' I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ozone hole 'shrinking'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Ozone hole 'shrinking' Empty
PostSubject: Ozone hole 'shrinking'   Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Ozone hole 'shrinking' 984587 Bloody dumb media lies. Mad

Scientist are saying the Ozone hole is shrinking, but you can clearly see that overall the Ozone layer around the planet is thinning, specially around the equator. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Measurements from satellites this year showed the hole in Earth's ozone layer that forms over Antarctica each September was the smallest observed since 1988, scientists from NASA and NOAA announced today.

According to NASA, the ozone hole reached its peak extent on Sept. 11, covering an area about two and a half times the size of the United States - 7.6 million square miles in extent - and then declined through the remainder of September and into October. NOAA ground- and balloon-based measurements also showed the least amount of ozone depletion above the continent during the peak of the ozone depletion cycle since 1988. NOAA and NASA collaborate to monitor the growth and recovery of the ozone hole every year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the video above they start the animation in July. You can see the Ozone layer is all scrambled.
This is caused by a CME impact around the end of May. As you can see in the videos below.
In the months after that you can see the Ozone hole recovering to it's original circular pattern.

google: cme affecting ozone layer

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ozone hole 'shrinking'   Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 am

And they have been telling us for years that it`s expanding.

Ozone hole 'shrinking' 984587

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Ozone hole 'shrinking'   Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm

muckyman wrote:
And they have been telling us for years that it`s expanding.

Ozone hole 'shrinking' 984587

Yes, they've been HAARP'ing the shit out of the atmosphere, and then blamed the Ozone hole growth on CFK's. Rolling Eyes
But I wonder if this Ozone hole is actually just a regular thing, normal to grow and shrink over the ages.
The fact it is changing might not be caused by something on Earth at all, it could also come from changes in the cosmos.

Think I made an error by blaming the disturbance in the Ozone layer on a simple strong CME, though it could well be a possible cause if directed straight at Earth.
I remembered something else that happened at the end of 2016, when the Earth was hit by a Galactic energy wave. This could certainly have caused the Ozone layer to get messed up.

On the animated gif above,  you can see the animation runs till 2016, and the Ozone hole looks normal.
But in that first video, at 16 secs in, they show an animation starting at July 2017, this shows the Ozone hole practically collapsed and then slowly recovers after a few months. And though the hole over the Antarctic now appears a bit smaller, the rest of the Ozone layer has become thinner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozone hole 'shrinking'   Ozone hole 'shrinking' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozone hole 'shrinking'
Page 1 of 1