muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Brothers of the Serpent Podcast - The Olmec Enigma
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:01 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_vote_lcapCan you Game in VR on a Budget? I_voting_barCan you Game in VR on a Budget? I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_vote_lcapCan you Game in VR on a Budget? I_voting_barCan you Game in VR on a Budget? I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can you Game in VR on a Budget?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Can you Game in VR on a Budget? Empty
PostSubject: Can you Game in VR on a Budget?   Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:48 am

OK me wants now...
Think i shall join you in the virtual existence soon canner.
Normal games just don`t do it for me now.
Can you Game in VR on a Budget? 139183

CANNER
CANNER

Can you Game in VR on a Budget? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you Game in VR on a Budget?   Can you Game in VR on a Budget? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 11:42 am

VR is awesome, and I wish I could recommend it without any doubts, but I have to warn it's not very consumer friendly.
Though initially not difficult to install and use, if there's a problem you're left on your own to search the web for a solution.
Games build for VR are still pricey, and there aren't many good titles. But that's not different from the non VR games, most not even worth downloading pirated version.
A VR emulator like TrinusVR or VorpX can make old games playable in VR. It works good for some games, but not all titles convert as well.
I don't want to make it sound worse then it is, when the VR works as intended it is truly awesome, just be aware you may need to figure some stuff out.

About this budget machine... I doubt it will be good enough, looking at the demo/game he shows it didn't even run that well. Quite low fps now and then.
With a larger game like Subnautica, the VR will be choppy, which can be very disorientating.

Think you will like the VR, and it will be good for you. Some VR games require lot of moving and excercise.
Even just standing and moving your arms a little, is better then sitting behind a desk.
But when playing a VR shooter, you'll quickly be moving around like a sporting mad man. Smile

Can you Game in VR on a Budget? 139183
Back to top Go down

Can you Game in VR on a Budget?
Page 1 of 1