muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Canner - full disclosure I_vote_lcapCanner - full disclosure I_voting_barCanner - full disclosure I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Canner - full disclosure I_vote_lcapCanner - full disclosure I_voting_barCanner - full disclosure I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Canner - full disclosure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Canner - full disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:57 pm

I have a story, I learned things, but it is too far out to tell anything in a few words, you simply won't believe it.
Since I have been writing the entire story down over the past weeks, I might as well build up some suspense before posting it.
You can choose not to believe me, that's alright. Just keep an open mind, because I am telling the truth.
It is about the UFO is saw just over 20 years ago. I have learned what it was, where it came from and even know it's name.
I am a little careful in sharing this, but you'll understand why once you read what I have to say.

To be continued... in 24 hours Canner - full disclosure 139183

theyhere
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 7:21 pm

Ooooh...very suspenseful,i can`t wait to hear this tale.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 9:52 pm

muckyman wrote:
Ooooh...very suspenseful,i can`t wait to hear this tale.
It's a long story, but well worth reading, prepare to have your mind blown. Smile
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 pm

Canner - full disclosure Theyhere

ufo-sighting

Part 1 : The first sighting

First part is about a UFO encounter I had just over 20 years ago. I was around 19/20 years old at the time. I made a short animation to show how it went. For the visuals please watch this video:  https://youtu.be/0xkyMiaXIjk . Or follow this link to view the above picture in bigger format: https://ibb.co/cFwZ9Q2

One evening I was driving home on my bicycle, had a normal day, and school the next, so I was in a bit of a rush. I had been at a friend and we spend the evening hanging out, playing pinball and table soccer. On my way home, I was driving through a residential area, it was quite a busy neighbourhood, but nobody on the street at that moment. Suddenly from behind a church building this very strange object appeared in the sky.

Here I'll write my thoughts during the event. The moment I saw it, I thought "Oh no, it is real", thinking about the book I had read about a year earlier from Whitley Strieber, Communion. A short while I thought maybe it was a blimp, but then I noticed it looked flat, so it couldn't be a balloon. Then I asked myself out loud: "Is this God? Is this Satan?" I could not understand what I was seeing, specially because it looked 2 dimensional, which should not be possible. Then I thought "Is this a joke? I finally get to see a UFO, and this is it?". Suddenly I remembered earlier I had drank 1 can of beer and smoked a bit of weed with the friend I spend the evening with. I wasn't intoxicated at all, but I laughed and said to myself "I must be hallucinating, this is the best hallucination I've ever seen". I watched it going behind a tree, which made me reconsider, maybe it wasn't a hallucination at all. The object went out of sight behind some houses and I thought "If I now see it again it must be real". I stopped my bicycle and saw the UFO re-emerge from behind the houses, but it was further away. I still could not believe my eyes and thought maybe it was a fata morgana. There is a traintrack in the background, possibly a passing train was causing some strange reflection in the air. As I stood there watching, the object kept moving at a slow but steady pace into the distance. It started to slow down to the point it went so slow I could not see if it was still moving. After realising it had stopped, and while I was staring at the object, I started to become uncomfortable. I thought bravely "Well...? Is this all?". For a while nothing happened and I felt becoming more and more uneasy. Then suddenly a starlight bright green orb jumped out of the object and slowly flew away, after that the larger UFO blinked out and disappeared. I stepped on my bike and drove as fast as I could following the green orb, which I could still see. For a moment it went out of sight, but then reemerged from behind the houses as I came past an open field. After that the orb went over a hill and I lost sight of it completely.

For a long time I did not understand what it was, but as the years passed I figured the 2 dimensional object might have been a portal. Still not knowing what the green orb was that came through the portal.

Part 2 : The other dimension

This part happened about 3 years ago and is about me contacting the 'UFO' using mushrooms, or truffles to be more precise. But that does not make this experience less credible or important. I had taken mushrooms already couple of times before, so I'm familiar with the effects mushrooms can produce. But this time I decided to do it different. From listening podcasts I had learned about speaking out intention over food, so that is what I did with the truffles. I said, while holding the truffles in my hand; "When I eat these truffles I'm going to see that UFO again." After that I closed my eyes and concentrated on the shape of that UFO, using it like a sigil. I started a mantra in my head, thinking repeatedly "I want to see you again, I want to see you again, ... and kept repeating."

Then suddenly my thoughtvoice got interupted by a second voice which said "You will see us again... But there are more of us than you can even imagine."

I snapped out of the shallow meditation, knowing I did not make that last part up myself. Had it just been 'you will see us again', I would have dismissed it as fantasy, but I just could not have thought up that last part. I felt happy and surprised, this was real, something really spoke back to me.

I did not eat the truffles right away, it was middle of the day and I still had things to do. The idea of trying to make that contact happened kind of spontaneously, it went quick and easy, and that it appeared to work was totally unexpected. I waited with eating the truffles till later that evening. So right before it became dark I ate half of the 15grams of truffles. Nothing happened at first, but I didn't expect anything to happen directly. 15 minutes later I ate the other half, and kept chewing without swallowing.

While still chewing on the truffles I walked outside into my garden. It was almost dark, but there was still a slight daytime glow in the sky, and the stars were already clearly visible, it was a clean sky with no clouds. As I was standing there comfortably leaning against a plant bench, I thought to myself a little cocky "Okay.. I am ready now, bring on the spaceships." I was fully expecting an armada of ships to come flying by from left to right, or something like that.

As I was staring up at the sky, nothing happened for a while, but then suddenly the entire sky started to wobble, like a flag blowing in the wind. And I thought "Guess the truffles are starting to work now". What happened next is hard to describe, and it looked exactly like what sometimes is shown in a nature documentary. When they show a desert scene with rain clouds dissolving into a clear sky, but then sped up several times, so it goes from cloudy to clear sky in a few seconds.

Instead of clouds dissolving, what I saw was that, as the sky was wobbling, random parts of the sky started to break open. Literally holes started to form in the atmosphere, the edges of the growing holes looked electrified, the holes started growing bigger and towards each other, the normal sky started to disappear. It looked like an electric fence was being shut off, or like when the shield of a starship in StarTrek fails. It went quite fast, maybe 5 - 10 seconds for the whole sky to dissolve.

I was not prepared for what happened next, the entire sky as we know it had disappeared, and behind it was another realm, another dimension. In this dimension the Universe appeared alive, I saw thousands of colored stars, they were similar to the orb I had seen 20 years ago. They were all moving, but not in a random way, there was a structure, it looked organised.

I should point out I was not meditating or anything at that time. I was fully consious and awake as it happened, just looking up in the sky. Directly after the 'normal' sky had disappeared, it took a while for me to adjust and process what I was looking at this sudden. It started with me having a severe sense of vertigo and firmly holding on to the plant bench. Normally the starry sky looks relatively 2 dimensional, but this other dimension appeared much more 3 dimensional and like an endless depth, it felt as if I was staring over the edge of a deep cliff, and for a moment it felt I was going to fall off the Earth.

I could not take it anymore and I had to look away for awhile. So I looked down to the ground, and everything around me was normal. The garden, the ground, everything was there, and no strange colors or mushroom effects. I quickly glanced up and the other dimension was also still visible. I looked down again, closed my eyes, and calmed myself down a little. I looked at the ground for a while, and everything stayed normal, like nothing had happened. So I decided, if I now look up again and it is still there, it must be real, than it is not a hallucination.

Again I looked up, and as I had calmed down, now I could see a lot better. Thousands of colored starlike orbs, some rotating in big circles, others appeared to travel on some sort of transport belt or road. There were 2 sizes of 'stars', small brightly colored ones and a couple of large white ones. One of the large white stars appears very close to Earth, it had 6 of those smaller colored stars circling around it. It reminded me of the planet Saturn, but this was different. At the time I had no idea what this giant white star could be.

All of the colored stars were not just randomly colored, they all had the same colors as the 7 chakras(red, orange,yellow,green, blue ,purple, pink), no colors inbetween or mixed, just one of those 7 colors for each orb.

As I was taking it all in, I starting to feel a little more comfortable. Until suddenly I heard this voice again, it was inviting me for a visit. Which then made me nervous again, cause what if it was going to be a one way trip? I wanted to go, but I didn't want to leave a dead body behind, or even pass out in the garden. Regretfully I declined, and I decided to have one good look before going back inside. I focused on remembering certain key features, and went inside the house. Once inside I could still see the other dimension through the glass door, but when I went for a drink and came back 5 minutes later, everything was back to normal again. The stars were still a little brighter then normal, but the other dimension had disappeared.

Part 3 : Daniel and Saturn

One night about  6 months ago I suddenly got curious about that 'UFO' again, from which by now I was highly suspecting it might not be a spacecraft at all. I wanted to find out if maybe it had a name. I took a piece of quartz crystal in one hand and a piece of moldavite in the other, and meditated shortly while standing, again concentrating on the UFO shape as a sigil, I cleared my mind from thoughts, and started asking in my head 'Do you have a name, what is your name, do you have a name, repeating... till suddenly I heard very clear a voice in my head say "Daniel".  I was surprised I got this totally random name, and quickly tried to think up another one, just to see if I could make up something else. But because my mind was empty I could not think up anything at all, my mind was totally blank for a couple of seconds, best I could do at that moment was think of my own name.

After I found out that name Daniel, I started getting an idea of what direction to look. I thought maybe Daniel was a name from the bible, so I looked up 'Daniel the angel' on the internet, and found Daniel is one of the 'fallen angels' or 'watchers', and also known as a guardian angel or spirit guide. The fact I heard 'You will see US again, but there are more of US than you can even imagine.', means all those colored star-like entities are concious beings, spirits or angels. It took till last month until I realised what or who that large white star with the 6 bright orbs could have been. That star is the 'six pointed star' Saturn, not the planet we know as Saturn, but the god Saturn. The 'Creator's Star, or Star of Creation', 'Star of David' also known as Yahweh, Allah, Satan, Enki, Ea, Yah, ..etc, the highest being of this Solar system and ruler of the Earth realm. But Saturn wasn't the only god, in the distance there were other big white stars, some with 1 or 2 colored orbs. They might be the gods of other worlds, not sure.

Still I don't feel the need to become all religious now because this happened. And maybe the fact that I am not religious, is the reason they dared showing themselves in this way. I am not born or doctrinated into a specific belief or religion and have a somewhat open mind. I do realise I could be wrong assuming those big white stars are the gods/ highest beings, but for now it makes most sense.

During that experience when I saw the other dimensional realm I did use mushrooms, but it's important to mention that I had made the contact before eating them. I already knew something real was going on before taking the mushrooms. However it happened, this was a real experience, and not a dream, hallucination or  illusion.

- The end.

Description of the other dimension I have seen :

On the left side in the sky I was viewing, there was a special structure of orbs rotating slowly in big circles stacked on top of each other forming a giant cylinder. +/-12 colored orbs made up a big rotating circle, on top of that another 12 circling the other way round, on top of that another circle, and another one. All circles stacked together formed the shape of a giant cylinder with different levels. This structure reminded me very much of the Wheels of Ezekiel, Wheels within a wheel.

There were 2 transport belts/roads where orbs were slowly moving along the trail, in a steady pace, evenly spaced from each other. All maintained the same slow speed.

On the right was the big bright white star with 6 orbs circling around it. At first I did not know what that was, but now I think that star is Saturn/Yahweh/Allah, etc. It was about 2-3 times the size of the full moon. The 6 orbs were circling in a constant motion. To give an indication of the speed, each full rotation took about 20 - 30 seconds per orbit. In the distance was another big white star, but that one only had 1 orb circling it.

Canner - full disclosure Saturn

- I made this drawing as a representation of what I have seen. For larger size : https://ibb.co/x5LR0VB
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Wow ! that is a pretty amazing experience you had there m8.

I don`t disbelieve you or think your making it up at all,many people
have reported having experiences of things like this over the years
a sort of enlightenment or something maybe.
I imagine even though you wrote quite a lot,it is still very hard to
describe exactly what you saw because a lot of it will of been just 
feelings.
I do think you should of met the voice to see what / who it was and
how it looked,you should also ask if it knows what happened to sen
goku if it happens again as a test to see if it knows things like that
or if it is your subconcious mind.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 10:45 pm

muckyman wrote:
Wow ! that is a pretty amazing experience you had there m8.

I don`t disbelieve you or think your making it up at all,many people
have reported having experiences of things like this over the years
a sort of enlightenment or something maybe.

This was absolutely the most amazing experience ever. But I never told anyone till now, because it is impossible to tell it without explaining the complete story.
And even then it's too far out for most people, so thanks for taking it serious Mucky.

Indeed I do feel enlightened or initiated, like I was given a slice of truth about the reality we live in.

Quote :
I imagine even though you wrote quite a lot,it is still very hard to
describe exactly what you saw because a lot of it will of been just 
feelings.
Yes, was very difficult to put it into words. When writing it down it quickly becomes a lot of text.
For the visual part, that looked like the drawing at the bottom, but in reality it was a lot more awesome to see.
In my mind it was only 'audio', no visuals. That picture at the bottom is what I saw with my eyes while standing in the garden.
I saw it as real as the rest of the normal enviroment around me.

Quote :
I do think you should of met the voice to see what / who it was and
how it looked,you should also ask if it knows what happened to sen
goku if it happens again as a test to see if it knows things like that
or if it is your subconcious mind.

I often regret not taking up on the invitation. If I ever get another chance I will certainly go.

I don't experience this like a psychic medium would, it's not that I'm having conversations or such. It's all the result of experimenting and trying to find out more about this UFO/entity.
Would be great if I was able to ask things, but I'm not there yet. I do think channeling is real, but I can't do it myself.

And also thanks for not blaming the mushrooms right away, they were merely like a shamanic tool in this case.

Canner - full disclosure 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canner - full disclosure   Canner - full disclosure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canner - full disclosure
Page 1 of 1