muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_vote_lcapAI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_voting_barAI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_vote_lcapAI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_voting_barAI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away Empty
PostSubject: AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away   AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:26 pm

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-07-ai-radar-miniature-drones-kilometers.html

Quote :
DGIST announced on Tuesday, July 16 that Senior Researcher Dae-gun Oh's team in the Collaborative Robots Research Center developed a radar system that can detect subminiature drones that are 3km away. This research is expected to make huge contributions to strengthening domestic industries and defense capabilities by securing a world-class radar sensing technology.

As a result of discovering a North Korean drone in Paju in March 2014, South Korea's Ministry of National Defense has adopted a drone detection radar based on overseas technology. Since last year, the ministry has devoted itself to building a combat system using drones and training specialized personnel by forming a drone unit to strengthen its defense capability. The necessity of enemy surveillance reconnaissance and the early detection of offensive drones has increased in Korea.
Due to the lack of radar detection technology, however, South Korea is using many radar systems from abroad such as drone detection radars from RADA in Israel and Blighter in the U.K. RADA owns a superior radar technology that can detect drones that are a maximum of 3km away.
Since 2014, DGIST Senior researcher Daegun Oh's team has continuously been working on R&D of a drone detection radar system based on a super-resolution algorithm using only Korean technology and developed Korea's first radar system that can detect drones 200m away for the first time in 2016. Through continuous research, the team successfully developed a world-class radar system that can detect subminiature phantom drones flying in the sky over 3km.

No more possible drone sightings near airport fake news, and now we know it was all made up bullshit. AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away 139183
I always suspected they had to have some kind of drone detection system, and this article proves it.
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away   AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 3:06 pm

They will have even better radar than they are letting on at
UK airports i`m sure.
The drone sightings were never proven and not one video
or photo produced as evidence.

AI radar system that can spot miniature drones 3 kilometers away
Page 1 of 1