muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_vote_lcapBoris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_voting_barBoris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_vote_lcapBoris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_voting_barBoris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes Empty
PostSubject: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Quote :
Recorded off the television screen with my smartphone. 23-07-'19
Boris Johnson showing reptilian eyes during a news report on CNN.

This is not some fakevideo I found on Youtube, I recorded this myself. Exclamation

scratch
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Wow crazy stuff m8....deffo not artifacting or anything to
do with quality.
As i trust you completely i don`t know how this can happen 
unless his eyes really did that.,

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 8:53 pm

muckyman wrote:
Wow crazy stuff m8....deffo not artifacting or anything to
do with quality.
As i trust you completely i don`t know how this can happen 
unless his eyes really did that.,
Thanks, wouldn't really blame you if you would have thought it was a joke, can hardly believe it myself, but I've watched it dozens times now, and I have to conclude it is real. scratch

Maybe, just to make up some kind of explanation, it could be an inside joke from somebody working at CNN. For a video editing pro it is easy to replace the eyes.
But I can't see any signs of editing, and also somebody had to catch this in the editing room.

I'm making a second video with my DSLR on a tripod. Can't record television with my pc, need a special videocard for that.

Guess David Icke was right after all.

cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Tried several times to record it with my DSLR, but the result wasn't as good as expected.
The video function of my cheapo Canon500D is not even as good as the smartphone, it's worse. Surprised
Even the Runcam Split on my quad produces better quality video. Smile

At the same time the DSLR lenses are much sharper, and can focus on the individual pixels causing all kind of artifacts in the video.
It's really strange and difficult to focus on the television image with the DSLR.
I have to put the lens focus right above or below the layer of pixels inside the television to get a proper image.

Going to try some more, think I'll just tape my phone to the tripod and do it that way.
Also going to try the Runcam Split, but I'll have to temporarily solder a VTX to it and use the DVR screen as Live view. Smile 

I could just leave it as is, the video I made with the phone is not that bad, but I want at least a full screen shot with the CNN logo on it.

Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Is a pretty good,clear image with the smartphone. Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes 139183

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 9:16 pm

muckyman wrote:
Is a pretty good,clear image with the smartphone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Though the image from the smartphone looks clear, there is some noise and mpeg compression.
Eventually managed to get acceptable quality video with the DSLR by adjusting the colors on the TV.
It's a bit more fuzzy then the smartphone, but no extra sharpening, noise or compression artifacts.
Also wanted to add the CNN logo and television itself, so it's more clear this was recorded off the television screen.

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Still can`t think of any explanation for this other than it is real.
It`s obviously not artifacting.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:43 pm

muckyman wrote:
Still can`t think of any explanation for this other than it is real.
It`s obviously not artifacting.
I also think this is real. Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes 139183

Part of me wants to believe it's not real, and that it is a joke from a CNN employee.
Though that feels more like grasping for a logical explanation.

Got to wonder how many there are, and are they all the same species that are posing as human?
I'm just trying to accept it for what it is, and move on doing fun stuff, this could drive a person insane. Surprised

This is 'They Live' for real! Cool  

cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:21 pm

Somebody on Youtube notified me he saw Boris Johnson showing reptilian eyes again.
I looked on the BBC page and found the video, and have to agree it does look like his eye goes reptilian.
This time it is only with 1 eye, but it does look convincing. Specially compared to my own video.
It doesn't look like a video compression glitch or strange reflection, it's too consistent.
There is some glitching at first, but towards the end when his pupil shifts, it's clearly visible. Surprised

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 9:34 am

What is the timecode ?
I couldn`t see it.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:29 pm

From 1 minute in you can see his right eye starting to glitch and then shift to reptilian. Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes 139183

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes 88430
Also I found this weird glitch in his voice, he suddenly talks growling like a beast. It's around 0:55 in the video.
Not sure, just sounds strange, it's not like he's got something in his throat or the audio glitches, but more like it was his voice that shifted. scratch

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:56 pm

Ahh,i see now...
His voice often sounds like that,must slip a lot into his real identity.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:46 pm

muckyman wrote:
Ahh,i see now...
His voice often sounds like that,must slip a lot into his real identity.
It's like he's not even trying to hide it. Smile

For some reason Boris always reminds me of that 'alien in human skin suite' character from the movie MIB.

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 8:14 pm

Found my BJ video on Bitchute, ripped from my youtubechannel complete with audio. lol!   Surprised
cool 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes   Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson Reptilian eyes
Page 1 of 1