muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
Top posters
muckyman
Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_vote_lcapJetman Dubai Takeoff I_voting_barJetman Dubai Takeoff I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_vote_lcapJetman Dubai Takeoff I_voting_barJetman Dubai Takeoff I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jetman Dubai Takeoff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Jetman Dubai Takeoff Empty
PostSubject: Jetman Dubai Takeoff   Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Quote :

On Friday, February 14th, 2020: #Jetman Vince Reffet took off, headed south towards Jumeirah Beach Residence, building speed and height. In 8 seconds he had reached 100 meters height, in 12 seconds 200m, 19 seconds 500m, and reached 1000m in 30 seconds at an average speed of 130 knots. At the end of a 3-minute flight punctuated by a roll and a loop at 1800m altitude, Jetman Vince Reffet opened his parachute at 1500m before landing back at Skydive Dubai.

It is the first time that a #JetmanDubai pilot could combine hovering safely at a limited altitude and flying aerobatics at high altitude in the same flight.

Skip to 2:00 for the cool part  Jetman Dubai Takeoff 590662

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Dubai Takeoff   Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 4:28 pm

Fantastic,he must of felt amazing shooting up there
like that.
Is that the next Dubai police uniform i wonder...

Jetman Dubai Takeoff 246381

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Dubai Takeoff   Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 8:32 pm

lol! After racing cars, racing motorcycles and hoverbikes, a jetpack would logically be the next step. cool 

Imagine parking your camel in the wrong place, and then this policeman flying a jetpack shows up, blowing his whistle. rolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Dubai Takeoff   Jetman Dubai Takeoff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jetman Dubai Takeoff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
muckyman.co.uk :: Gadgets and Tech-
Jump to: