muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_vote_lcapH&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_voting_barH&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_vote_lcapH&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_voting_barH&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  Empty
PostSubject: H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals    H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Quote :
In On the Path of the Immortals, internationally acclaimed, investigative authors Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam continue the greatest investigation of our time by exposing the facts kept hidden from the public by elitists and intellectuals who are planning mankind’s assimilation under a coming “savior,” one whom the prophet Daniel foresaw as “an alien god.”

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam have been involved in a top-secret project over the last 2 years involving specific geographic locations where supernatural gateways are purported to exist. They actually sent two teams of investigators to remote locations and wound up filming things they did not expect.

Steve Quayle, Tom Horn & Cris Putnam will discuss these findings and how they relate to the coming deception.

Good show H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals  139183
Back to top Go down

H&HReport - Steve Quayle: On the Path of the Immortals
Page 1 of 1