muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:29 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_vote_lcapUFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_voting_barUFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_vote_lcapUFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_voting_barUFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission Empty
PostSubject: UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission   UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 am

muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission   UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 am

If it`s the originam footage then very inyeresting.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission   UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Awesome Cool

IF... it is really filmed on the moon. But there is something off about the commentary from the astronaut. As if he knew he shouldn't have filmed it. It could be a stageprop that was accidentally in view. It is said that a lot, if not all, moonwalking videos are faked. Though I think it looks real and there are stories of astronauts being watched from afar, like also said in the video.

UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission 33040
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission   UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:05 pm

astronaut wrote:
Want you to take a look as I move it up slowly, make sure your okay with what you see, okay?
What kind of a request is that? scratch  Suspect

Also there is something beside the object that seems to vanish. Doesn't look like a reflection or flare.
cool

Other explanation could be that it is the real ship they used to fly to the moon. As part of the 'fake moonlanding/secret space program' story is that they did go to the moon, but not with the rockets shown to the public.

UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission   UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO News: Large Disc Shaped UFO Seen During The Apollo 15 Mission
Page 1 of 1