muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Brain implants, you won't even know I_vote_lcapBrain implants, you won't even know I_voting_barBrain implants, you won't even know I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Brain implants, you won't even know I_vote_lcapBrain implants, you won't even know I_voting_barBrain implants, you won't even know I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Brain implants, you won't even know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Brain implants, you won't even know Empty
PostSubject: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 am

New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've been implanted

Quote :

(NaturalNews) The cult of "science" has a fetish for trying to amalgamate humanity with machine. And its latest endeavor in this pursuit has taken the form of an emerging brain implant technology that would render humans part flesh, part computer.

Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), have come up with a concept they've dubbed "neural dust" that they say can be implanted into people's brains for data collection purposes. And the technology is reportedly so small that humans wouldn't even know it was inside their heads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brain implants, you won't even know 2837414639
Back to top Go down
Sinsinety
quake God
quake God
Sinsinety

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:49 am

WAT? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:51 pm

These are the kind of things I imagine are happening but then I read it and... well... fuck.

Reality is really stranger than fiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: 2013 summer    Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm

This makes me scary, if i think i could have been tested on. Basically this is not a single chip, but component of more complex biological weapon. Someday i would write it more about it. A 3 days, a summer in Northern Ireland, red rainfall, hydras (specie) in airflow coming from Belfast lough, settling in glass of water and flowing there, The Chinese nuclear submarine popping up north of Belfast. And running around Brits, that coudn't handle it. I've been to hospital cuz of it. And what i say is i will once would publish something about urban biowarfare test in UK.  Brain implants, you won't even know 83903
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:22 pm

2litre wrote:
This makes me scary, if i think i could have been tested on. Basically this is not a single chip, but component of more complex biological weapon. Someday i would write it more about it. A 3 days, a summer in Northern Ireland, red rainfall, hydras (specie) in airflow coming from Belfast lough, settling in glass of water and flowing there, The Chinese nuclear submarine popping up north of Belfast. And running around Brits, that coudn't handle it. I've been to hospital cuz of it. And what i say is i will once would publish something about urban biowarfare test in UK.  Brain implants, you won't even know 83903

Shocked Holy carp, that's some strange shit. Suspect You suspect the chinese sprayed something?

Brain implants, you won't even know 139183
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: I Couldn't find hydra, but got this.   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 pm

A cyborg. From earlied developments.
It is not an animal, this is cybernetic organism.
Cyberdyne systems model 1.
yt /watch?v=gfC3eVjmpfo
Brain implants, you won't even know 652436
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:11 pm

2litre wrote:
A cyborg. From earlied developments.
It is not an animal, this is cybernetic organism.
Cyberdyne systems model 1.
yt /watch?v=gfC3eVjmpfo
Brain implants, you won't even know 652436
If you think of the possibilities it is almost to scary to imagine. pale

On the other hand, and I just made this up... why not build a 'living' energy generator with this tech? Question Smile
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 am

From the comments below....
Quote :
the actual mark in Bible prophecy will be in the right hand or forehead, and nobody will be able to buy or sell without it.
 I`m sure I saw something about ppl having chips in their hands or arms to 
verify credit cards instead of pin numbers. Brain implants, you won't even know 2837414639

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:40 pm

muckyman wrote:
From the comments below....
Quote :
the actual mark in Bible prophecy will be in the right hand or forehead, and nobody will be able to buy or sell without it.
 I`m sure I saw something about ppl having chips in their hands or arms to 
verify credit cards instead of pin numbers. Brain implants, you won't even know 2837414639
Yes this is already done. Few years back I saw on the news that people at a houseparty could get chipped to buy drinks and food, this was experimental but still...

Now that the chips are becoming too small to see, any manufacturer can add tracers and what the fuck not to their food and products. Even read an article once that stated certain plastics from phones already give of nanorfidtracers. At this point it is still simple tracing and maybe other things like paying and identification, but soon nanobots will be able to alter genetics and brainwaves.

If they can trace, it certainly must be possible to build a portable nanodetector, but such a device does not exist yet. Brain implants, you won't even know 2837414639

Brain implants, you won't even know 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain implants, you won't even know   Brain implants, you won't even know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brain implants, you won't even know
Page 1 of 1