muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
PC Gaming Hell I_vote_lcapPC Gaming Hell I_voting_barPC Gaming Hell I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PC Gaming Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:40 pm

After upgrading my pc I downloaded Farcry4 and GTA V. Actually had to buy a new hardrive also, to even install the games, they've become that big these days.

Finally installed Farcry4. Managed to get through the first level, after the usual messing with configurationsettings.
Big crash to desktop, even before the first savepoint, it's autosave only, so must restart each time.

Looked on the internet for solution: https://steamcommunity.com/app/298110/discussions/0/611696927922101889/ 

omfgwtfisthisshit PC Gaming Hell 98146 PC Gaming Hell 685817 PC Gaming Hell 173622 

Fortunately I already downloaded GTA V too, so I tried installing that game. It is an installation of 60gb, biggest I've seen so far. At first sight it worked nice, graphics looking good and smooth. Started playing the first mission, and after some fiddling with the controls, it started to get fun. Shooting some cops and stealing a car. And then all of a sudden, again.. game crashes. I wasn't even surprised anymore.

So again I looked on the internet for a solution: https://www.google.nl/search?q=gta+v+crash&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=GJLxVY65HcvYU8fstpgL#q=gta+v+crash+first+mission

Still haven't tried any of the solutions for GTA V, but probably will give it a shot soon cause it looks like a nice game.

This is why I quit playing the new games a few years ago... The endless trying to get the games to work properly. Mad

//shock
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:00 am

Yeah it's total bullshit. If you want to spend the time trying to get every little setting right to make it work, then more power to you. But these new games have usually a console release. Which quite honestly seems more worth it if you have the money to spend. I swear by old old games in general so I never have to deal with this. New games seem like more flash than substance anymore. I miss the 90's....so much lol. Anyway, good luck buddy. Hope you find a solution! Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
CANNER
CANNER

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am

NuclearDiarrhea wrote:
Yeah it's total bullshit. If you want to spend the time trying to get every little setting right to make it work, then more power to you. But these new games have usually a console release. Which quite honestly seems more worth it if you have the money to spend. I swear by old old games in general so I never have to deal with this. New games seem like more flash than substance anymore. I miss the 90's....so much lol. Anyway, good luck buddy. Hope you find a solution! Smile)
Tnx, I did find a solution on some forum. Smile

Had to fail the mission 3 times, and then got the option to skip the mission.
I remember this was also the solution for a mission that got stuck in GTA San Andreas(2004).

Ridicilous they spent millions on making such a game, people pay lot of money to buy, and then this kind of crap, over and over again. Rolling Eyes
Have considered a console, but I don't know, games just look better on a pc. And nowadays those consolegames often have bugs too.

PC Gaming Hell 139183
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:44 pm

I could reply only by this video Cann..
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:09 pm

2litre wrote:
I could reply only by this video Cann..
lol!

That's one of the other reasons I quit playing the latest games, those hints. Almost forgot about that. Rolling Eyes

Press and hold forward to move forward... /sr
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:55 am

Agreed. I sort of enjoyed the way the old games give you nothing but your wits to work with. A slap on the ass and off you go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
Sponsored content

PC Gaming Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Hell   PC Gaming Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming Hell
Page 1 of 1