muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_vote_lcapThe gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_voting_barThe gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_vote_lcapThe gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_voting_barThe gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! Empty
PostSubject: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Pretty impressive, and the price isn't that bad either.
But needing to have internet to gain acces to your stuff sucks quite hard.
The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! 139183 

Back to top Go down
psipower
quake God
quake God
psipower

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Looks good but will it work as well once it has a lot of users online at the same time?
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm

psipower wrote:
Looks good but will it work as well once it has a lot of users online at the same time?
For the internetconnection it uses a seperate route then normal traffic. Not sure how it works, he explains at around 07:30 in the video.

I think the 'virtual pc' is a separate unit, so it should not become slower with more users. Would make sense anyway. Stuffing it all on one big system almost guarantees slowdowns.

The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 am

Every single user is assigned their own CPU,gtx 1080 and ram amount...apparently.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 11:33 am

It may work pretty well, but still wouldn't use it to replace my own pc completely. The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! 139183

Can you imagine this grim flash of the future were people by law are prohibited to have computing hardware at home.
A time were it's forbidden to operate a pc that's not connected to the internet because every action and piece of data must be traceable.
The way things are going now... I can. pale

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 pm

The men in black clothes and gas masks will take all your posessions ofc...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!   The gaming PC days are NUMBERED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The gaming PC days are NUMBERED!
Page 1 of 1