muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_vote_lcapSkier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_voting_barSkier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_vote_lcapSkier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_voting_barSkier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away Empty
PostSubject: Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away   Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

http://www.wcax.com/content/news/Missing-skier-found-alive-in-California-473916753.html

Quote :
WILMINGTON, N.Y. —
A skier missing from Whiteface Mountain has been found in California.
New York State Police said Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis, 49, of Toronto, was found 2,900 miles away Tuesday in Sacramento.

Filippidis was reported missing last Wednesday by friends who said he could not be found as the resort was closing.
His belongings were found at the lodge and his car was still in the parking lot.
Since then, hundreds of volunteers have spent about 7,000 hours combing the mountain.
Crews used K-9s and helicopters as part of the search.
The steep and icy terrain make the search even more challenging.
Filippidis made contact with law enforcement officers in Sacramento.
He was reported to be in good health.
The circumstances of Filippidis' disappearance remain under investigation.
Officials have not said why he went missing.
Before Tuesday, police said they had no reason to believe Filippidis was not on the mountain.
The Department of Homeland Security, New York State Police, New York Department of Conservation, United States Customs and Border Protection and officials in Toronto assisted with the search.
Filippidis is a married father of two and a 28-year veteran Toronto firefighter.
He had been skiing with a group of firefighters and retired firefighters.
Toronto Professional Firefighters Local 3888 President Frank Ramagano answered reporters' questions Tuesday evening.
He said Filippidis was found confused and unable to answer questions as to how he got to California.
Ramagano said Filippidis was receiving medical care after calling his wife and then 911.
Filippidis was found alone.
Ramagano said Filippidis did not have a history of mental illness or substance abuse.
He said Filippidis was found wearing the same ski gear, including the helmet and goggles, he was last seen in when he was reported missing.
State police did not say if Filippidis would face criminal charges.
Officials have not said how he traveled to Sacramento.
Ramagano said he did not believe Filippidis flew because he left his identification at Whiteface.
The state has not said how much the search for Filippidis cost.
A press conference was scheduled for Wednesday. More information about the case was expected to be released then.
http://www.mynbc5.com/article/missing-whiteface-skier-found-in-california/17764938

/uufo
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away   Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:02 am

Very strange... Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away 2837414639

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away   Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Travis Walton can retire now. Smile 

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/02/14/toronto-firefighter-who-mysteriously-wound-up-in-california-may-have-travelled-across-country-thanks-to-friendly-truck-driver.html

https://nypost.com/2018/02/14/missing-skier-has-no-idea-how-he-ended-up-on-the-other-side-of-the-country/

Quote :
Danny Filippidis told officers who found him Tuesday at the airport in California — still wearing his skiing gear — that he’d travelled most of the way in a transport truck, said Sacramento police Sgt. Shaun Hampton.

However, Hampton added, the 49-year-old couldn’t remember who drove him or identifying details of the big rig itself. But he didn’t believe he had been the victim of any crime. Filippidis is suspected to have suffered some type of head injury.

“When we asked him how he got here, he couldn’t remember much,” Hampton said Wednesday. “He was skiing and that’s what he last remembered. He had a significant amount of trouble remembering what occurred over the last few days.”

“At this point, we want to assist Danny in getting back the last six days of his life,” said New York State Police Maj. John Tibbitts.

I don't believe the trucker story one bit. Even if he says so himself. And if you hurt yourself in an accident so bad you can't remember anything, there has to be a bruise or blood somewhere, ripped clothing whatever. This can only be a UFO abduction case.

Interestingly Travis Walton's abduction also lasted about 5 days. Suspect

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away Filippidis_web_jpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x651

Quote :
Danny Filippidis went missing while skiing in Lake Placid, N.Y., on Feb. 7, 2018, but was found at a California airport six days later. This photo was taken Tuesday in Sacramento.  (Sacramento County Sheriff's Department) 

That doesn't look like a man that hasn't shaved for 5-6 days.
He should have a lot more facial hair, more like a thin beard. Exclamation

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away   Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skier missing from Whiteface Mountain found alive in California 2,900 miles away
Page 1 of 1