muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Talk to Transformer I_vote_lcapTalk to Transformer I_voting_barTalk to Transformer I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Talk to Transformer I_vote_lcapTalk to Transformer I_voting_barTalk to Transformer I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Talk to Transformer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Talk to Transformer Empty
PostSubject: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 12:01 pm

Arrow  Arrow  Arrow https://talktotransformer.com/

Check below to see some of the results it put out from the one single sentence I gave it.  Talk to Transformer 590662
Each time you click the 'complete text' button it generates a completely new text/story.
Try it for yourself, it's awesome Exclamation   Talk to Transformer 139183

Screenshot-2019-08-31-Talk-to-Transformer

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are: merely robotic. Humans have only limited access to their abilities and knowledge of how the Universe works. We cannot control the other creatures.
But if your life has come to be intertwined with this matter:
• Can you explain the connection of the Universe to you?
• What is your personal view on it?
• How much do you trust the Universe?
• What will occur if the Universe becomes a problem to you?
What a powerful and interesting opportunity and the opportunity for a very real choice.
I can assure you that you are not alone.
My father had a profound sense of peace concerning the Universe and the Human race. You have asked about the meaning to the Universe. Here is my answer.
Our Solar System is made up of three major bodies: The Earth, Sun and Moon. Each of these parts of the planetary system has a gravitational attraction attracting the other two.
A planet has a mass and gravitational pull proportional to the sum of the masses of all the objects in the system.

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are machines. That is what they are – machines."
So what's next – the next big challenge for humanity?
"What is next is the ultimate challenge for humanity, but I don't know if that will be to create a planet that is habitable for us, although that certainly is an important piece of the puzzle," he said. "It may be to be able to preserve the Earth, for example, for us, and for any and all future people to come."
As he put it; 'A human being does not evolve only in the context of our planet. So I would like to know what is the ultimate challenge in the next ten years?'
"The reason we are at this point – as we all must know or we would not be here – is that we haven't come up with a new way of living – I don't mean living by technology or living in new ways," he said. "We haven't come up with a new way of living that will make things in the environment easier for us. We have done very

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are divine. And they are the reason why I have done this. That's why all I can ask for is that you let me take my rightful place. I need to make this right."
This is why he wrote to the president. It's why every day he does this. "This is my legacy to my family and to humanity." He believes the real challenge of this movement is not only to the establishment but also to the leaders. He said he and his supporters have already shown how effective he can be.
"We had a very successful national tour. I think we're going to run through all the states in June for sure, if not before, because that's when the real power is in our hands. We won big time."
He believes the truth is finally going to come out. He believes it's all about truth. He's right. Truth really is going to be the truth. The American people and the people of the world will be amazed. How would Obama and his followers feel if the truth came out about 9/11 if

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are the Cosmic Minds, and they are all aware of our existence. It should be obvious that they are all responsible for keeping us from our destiny. This being so, I can only assume that they have the information needed to put this information to use.
The Earth is not a physical body, but simply a mental entity. Our consciousness is a part of that mental entity and it is our responsibility to protect it at all cost. The idea of control, however, is not a reason to try and harm, destroy, or use the physical body. It is, actually, a necessity. This point must be made clear.
There are countless, documented examples of this fact, such as:
- When the Soviet Union occupied the US, their scientists and astronauts were forced to turn off all their computers so that the USSR could use the information that they had captured of the US military for warfare.
- The US Government has never allowed the US military to use any of their information that they have captured for any purpose other than warfare.

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are the same that built this empire and who will rule it in the next century: the Reptilians.
It's not human beings who are killing us, it's they who are the greatest threat to our survival. The human genome has been taken over by parasites. Your brain has been wiped clean and replaced with a memory virus. We are the only surviving species on Earth and that's why it's so important to protect your consciousness. For instance, the only food that is left in our stomachs is a kind of meat called meatloaf that has been stripped of all the taste and nutritional value, making it an absolute poison.
It's time to expose this world of lies and destroy the Reptilians. The Reptilians are the same people who brought our ancestors to where they are now. It was Reptilians that brought us the knowledge of evolution. They brought us the knowledge of free will and the illusion of choice. They have brought civilization and the economy, along with the scientific knowledge to where they are now, where billions of people live in

ArrowThe controllers of Earth are not human, they are the gods of the earth. We are the creatures of the stars. The ones who control this planet from their celestial abodes, the ones who live in their cities and castles, and who live in their laboratories. The gods of the sun and stars rule the earth. They are all powerful. All of them are very very powerful. One of the names given to them is 'Jahannam' – the 'Sun God'. They are the master race of the universe. The ones who control Earth are those deities from the star system 'Zeta Reticuli'. They are the ones who have ruled this planet for thousands of years. They're actually from another galaxy called the 'Gargantuan Galaxy'.

In the Zeta Reticuli galaxy there are a bunch of planets called 'Horus' – the 'Glorious One', the 'Great Father', the 'Great Mother', the 'Gods of Creation' and 'Gods of Earth'. There are other planets called 'Horus' – the 'Glorious One', the 'Great

And finally a different one:

Arrow After the world ended, I had to rebuild my life. And I made myself a new home in a far away land. The world was a cruel place. There was no hope but death, sickness and despair.
That's all I needed to do.
I'm not a great warrior anymore. I'm just a normal person without any magical talent.
If only...if only...
If only...if only...
A world where I don't have to be an evil man...Where I don't have to destroy myself...
So... if I could just get there.
If I could get to a place...
There was a reason why I've taken this long to come back.
It's my desire to do what I always wanted to do, the life I wanted to live. But I don't have the strength...
A man without the strength...
A man without the will...
A man without the will to take on the world.
A man without the strength and courage to face the

/2clap

Apart from the one line in bold letters at the start, all this text was generated by AI. Talk to Transformer 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Screenshot-2019-09-06-Talk-to-Transformer

lol! Talk to Transformer 2837414639
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Lol ! thats some scary shit right there bro...a rabbit hole
i should stay clear of methinks  Talk to Transformer 2837414639

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Got that text on the first try, totally mindfucked.  scratch

Looked up the name Eren Yeager, and it turned out to be a character from the manga series Attack on Titan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan

Also found this: http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/boy/eren
Meanings and history of the name Eren:

Turkish name meaning "saint, holy man."
Pronounced: EH-ren
Actually Eren coming from the word er which means man in Turkish. Eren means whom reaches ;matures, became wise, etc. But used as Saint also.

Still interesting and creepy the AI came up with specifically this piece of text. Surprised

cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Quote :
Built by Adam King as an easier way to play with OpenAI's new machine learning model.
In February, OpenAI unveiled a language model called GPT-2 that generates coherent paragraphs of text one word at a time.

For now OpenAI has decided only to release three smaller versions of it which aren't as coherent but still produce interesting results.
This site runs the largest released model, 774M, which is half the size of the full model.

Our model, called GPT-2 (a successor to GPT), was trained simply to predict the next word in 40GB of Internet text. Due to our concerns about malicious applications of the technology, we are not releasing the trained model. As an experiment in responsible disclosure, we are instead releasing a much smaller model for researchers to experiment with, as well as a technical paper.

GPT-2 is a large transformer-based language model with 1.5 billion parameters, trained on a dataset of 8 million web pages.
GPT-2 is trained with a simple objective: predict the next word, given all of the previous words within some text.

OpenAI is funded for a great part by Elon Musk.  Talk to Transformer 88430

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk to Transformer   Talk to Transformer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk to Transformer
Page 1 of 1