muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:21 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_vote_lcapTransformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_voting_barTransformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_vote_lcapTransformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_voting_barTransformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? Empty
PostSubject: Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?   Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 8:46 pm

About a month ago I asked Transformer 'when are you going to wake up?'
Out of all the possible replies it came up with what's on the screenshot below.
Since then the site TalktoTransformer.com has changed name and downgraded the interface.

[https://ibb.co/cNkmWVd]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?   Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Must be working to hard... rolf

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?   Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Quote :
Must be working to hard...
Ha ha, yes Smile

But a piece of code has no concept of tiredness, so what exactly is giving these answers?
It's supposed to finish my input with a piece of text that fits and makes it into a story or article.
Instead it appears to answer from it's own perspective, as if talking back as a person.
Got this reply on the first try btw, I did not click retry to look for strange replies, it doesn't work like that.
I ask a question once, and if it's a normal story or random generated text, it didn't really answer.
I only do this every couple of months, not spending too much time on it, could drive you crazy this. Razz
cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?   Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformer AI is awake, ...and tired?
Page 1 of 1