muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_vote_lcapWelcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_voting_barWelcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_vote_lcapWelcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_voting_barWelcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Looks very nice...we shall see some very realistic scenes coming soon
i think.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 8:15 pm

Was going to post this also. Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 139183

Looks awesome, wanted to try it out, but need to sign in at Epic to be able to download it.
Also it is still very beta, and I want to finish my 3D project in 3DSmax first before starting something new again.
But can't wait to see how it runs, and if it runs on my pc. Smile

To download it you must install Epic gamestore and sign in:
https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/unreal-engine-5-is-now-available-in-early-access
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 12:38 pm

This channel has some awesome demos and tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoJun_nF0I90wzXq5t4SdqA

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:51 pm

Impressive numbers Surprised 

Starting to get excited to try the Unreal engine out some time soon. bounce

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 12:24 pm

Ridiculously realistic Surprised Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 590662

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Finally installed the UE5. /yessir 

Signing up at Epic wasn't that bad, just the idea of fucking signing up everywhere every time... Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 98146

Found out they also have a Marketplace for Unreal models in the Epic store.
Lot of free stuff there, including a couple of Quixel Megascan enviroments and materials.

Not tried the engine out yet, probably need some time to figure out how to use it. Smile 

Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 12:37 pm

After the installation of the engine was finally done, I had to wait 1,5 hours for the shaders to finish compiling. Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 203150 
Maybe I can turn that off, not looked at it yet. At least everything seems to be working so far.
Had a quick look through the menus and tools, definitely going to need some tutorials. Smile 

This might be a good one to start with:

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 8:33 am

Ooooh!
can`t wait to see if you manage to come up with
something nice...

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 12:42 pm

I don't know how long it's going to take to learn, at the moment I only explored a little. Smile
Took me a while to figure out why none of the Marketplace models and Megascans would work.
UE5 is too new and all free Marketplace models are incompatible, unless converted through UE4.
Which means I'll have to install UE4 also, to download and convert everything. (doh Rolling Eyes )
But I managed to download the 100GB demo file and play around with that a bit in the editor.
It runs quite well on my pc considering it is realtime, the amount of detail is pretty amazing.
Will be trying one of the starter tutorials soon to see if I can get the hang of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access   Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Unreal Engine 5 Early Access
Page 1 of 1