muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_vote_lcaphow to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_voting_barhow to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_vote_lcaphow to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_voting_barhow to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need Empty
PostSubject: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 am

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

It didnt even leave a burnmark on the wooden floor.

Seriously hope I wont be needing this knowledge in the future, anyway I feel prepared for the apocalypse now clown 

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Yeah,he said it wasn`t even hot when he picked it up.....and it doesn`t seem to burn much fuel.

MikeyT68
quake God
quake God
MikeyT68

PostSubject: Re: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I'll have to remember this come the apocalypse.  However I fear its benefits might by outweighed by the blood loss I would incur in making the damn thing.

Or just loot your nearest Argos.
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Think il stick with my msr pocket rocket how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need 518657

http://store.bootsnall.com/product_images/msr-pocket-rocket.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need   how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you'll ever need
Page 1 of 1