muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_vote_lcapLinda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_voting_barLinda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_vote_lcapLinda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_voting_barLinda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica Empty
PostSubject: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:50 am

Earthfiles wrote:
Linda Moulton Howe interviews Brian “S” Linda received an email from a now 61-year-old Navy officer who was in Antarctica – his C130 crew encountered high strangeness from 1984/85 to 1987. Several times he and the crew all watched silver discs darting around the sky. He said he saw an entrance to a human/ET collaboration base. Brian was told by his superiors that, “you did not see…”.

Wish she could trace and interview one of those researchers from that science group that went missing, and then later got recovered.
That story with the 15 scientists who, when back on the plane, refused to talk about the time they were lost. (starts at 0:36:00 in the video)
I want to know what they have seen that was so shocking nobody talked. Suspect

Recent upload by Earthfiles, not an old ripped interview. Interesting stuff  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica Twitter-buzz-aldrin
Back to top Go down

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica
Page 1 of 1