muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_vote_lcapCaught some thing at the Barrow I_voting_barCaught some thing at the Barrow I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Caught some thing at the Barrow I_vote_lcapCaught some thing at the Barrow I_voting_barCaught some thing at the Barrow I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Caught some thing at the Barrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

Caught some thing at the Barrow Empty
PostSubject: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 am

You will need to watch this on as big a screen as you can as its fleeting The army chopper was definatly looking for some thing...at the time I noticed nothing because was focused on the sonys screen... Thete are no roads where the moving orange orb appears just a cospe of woodland then a steep wheat field.....the clincher is the way the army helicopters turns then flys exactly were the orb seemed to be heading....

Caught some thing at the Barrow 632647   https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20gidn_chopper_travel
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Looked and searched a few times but did not find the orb. Did see a bird passing by in the foreground at around 1:20.

Can you make a screenshot and show where to look?

Caught some thing at the Barrow 33040
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 pm

23 secs canner orange ball flickering near some trees then dissapears beyond...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Took a while but I see it now.  Very Happy   

It is that you say there where no roads, otherwise I would say it looks very much like a passing car from behind. Though in that case the backlights seem brighter then normal.

Strange thing, too bad it is not more. Just a little 'now you see us now you don't'  alien
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Def no roads but possibly a offroad farm vehicle but these are exactly the types of orbs that are seen in this area also the army helicopter was def snooping around lol.....
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Yeah,that is odd. Some sort of laser targeting system for the chopper maybe ? but it would be a big for that I guess.

Caught some thing at the Barrow Odd10

sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Wish it had shot upwards at high speed but cant have everything... Was very weird night there was lots of activity in the field where the 2 circles were..humans by way i could see there headlamps going on and off...and the local farm and domestic dogs were going insane howling barking nonstop....weather was perfect as well those muggy still nights were u can hear everything for miles...but still not ruling out a farm offroad vehchie but these normaly have high pitch sounding engine noise...

warning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught some thing at the Barrow   Caught some thing at the Barrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught some thing at the Barrow
Page 1 of 1