muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_vote_lcapProof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_voting_barProof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_vote_lcapProof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_voting_barProof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) Empty
PostSubject: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 8:43 pm

lol!  Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) 984587  

Last edited by CANNER on Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 pm

I stumbled across a second video from a different angle. Surprised Suspect

How much more is being faked like this?  scratch

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 am

He never does press interviews so it deffo fake,i mean
does he even go outside ?
His hair even disappears in the sky at one point.
Quite laughable how they try to decieve.

Here is youtube version of 1st vid.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:29 pm

muckyman wrote:
He never does press interviews so it deffo fake,i mean
does he even go outside ?
His hair even disappears in the sky at one point.
Quite laughable how they try to decieve.
Had not noticed the hair yet, but now I saw it.
All that tax payer money and they can't even afford a proper video editor.

Wonder if he is still alive, at his age he could die any time.
Have been seeing more of that Harris the hippo lady lately, maybe she's getting ready to take over.

It is funny, and at the same time I really wonder how often is this done? scratch
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Found a longer more complete version from the first video of Biden walking to the reporters. Smile
This time, from this angle, his hand only goes over the grey mic.
It's just super weird, they produced multiple angles, both showing these errors.

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Now it gets really strange. Fucks going on?  Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) 1432 scratch

After the mic glitch the camera zooms out and everything appears normal.

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 pm

Biden is shown walking from the white house to the helicopter in one camera shot.
For a while I thought maybe they faked the mic, but then why only 1? And a second mic in the other angle.

But in the last video when the camera zooms out, there actually are a whole bunch of reporters.
Also a group of people walking from the white house towards the heli following Biden.

Perhaps it is an actor replaced with a deepfake Joe, and everybody is pretending it's the real one.
Or maybe the entire scene is cgi, no idea how else to explain the glitches. 
It doesn't look like simply a couple of layers on top of each other with some masking errors.

To add a bit conspiracy theory, maybe it is some type of coded signal... Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) 203150

Just like that fakish falling on the stairs of Airforce One incident.
That guard below him had to know it was coming, or he would have attempted to catch the president.

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 9:21 am

Is  it wrong to laugh at him falling over ?

rolf

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:02 pm

muckyman wrote:
Is  it wrong to laugh at him falling over ?

rolf
Ofcourse not, it also made me chuckle. Smile

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)   Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof Real Time Augmented Virtual Reality In Use With Biden! (found second video)
Page 1 of 1